* A pomegranate contains 3 times the levels of antioxidants found in Green Tea. In fact it contains more antioxidants than any other natural food source.
* Pomegranates are loaded with nutrition and are particularly abundant in vitamin C, potassium, & pantothenic acid (B5).
* A single pomegranate contains approx 40% of our recommended daily dose of vitamin C !
* High in fiber and FAT FREE.
* It is a rich source of vitamins A, E and folic acid.
* A pomegranate contains 3 times the levels of antioxidants found in Green Tea and red wine. In fact it contains more antioxidants than any other natural food source.
* Has powerful Anti-Carcinogenic properties “anti-cancer” especially Prostate Gland, Colon & Intestinal tissues- It is rich in anti-oxidant which have incredible free-radical scavenging effects that are just now being studied by scientists.
* Reduce bad LDL cholesterol levels, so keeping arteries from clotting and helping to prevent atherosclerosis, stroke and heart attacks.
* Good for your heart: The polyphenol anti-oxidants within Pomegranates are powerfully effective at preventing the oxidation of lipids and endothelial tissue which are the steps that produce atherosclerosis and heart disease.
* Stabilize blood pressure.
* Powerfully boost the Immune system, this makes pomegranate a powerful anti-infection and cancer cell destroying tool.
* Prevent infection.
* Reduce risk of developing Breast Cancer.
* Due to the high sugar content of fruit juices it is always advisable to either eat the entire fruit or drink just small quantities of the juice. The fruit itself contains a high content of fiber that slows down the release of the fruit sugars into the bloodstream. The rich array of anti-oxidants is also in its most pure form within the covering of a freshly ripened pomegranate. The juice does have many beneficial factors and due to pomegranates incredible anti-oxidant potency
SIMPLY SAID: Pomegranate is considered a SUPER FOOD because it contains high amounts of the antioxidants your body needs to stay healthy and strong.